Extec S3 Mobile Screener for sale, Very cheap tracked 3 way split screener, Year 2006. Double Deck Screen, 10ft x 5ft / 3m x 1.52m Screenbox, Meter clock not working/showing hours. This Extec S3 is a 3 way split screener producing 3 x grades of screened material. We have fitted a new conveyor belt to the side conveyor. This screen will produce up to 250 tonnes per hour. Currently fitted with mesh in Top and Piano mesh on Bottom deck, screen mesh of your choice can be obtained at extra cost if required. All Conveyor Hydraulic Folding and fast set up time. Catwalks fitted to Screenbox area for easy access. Purchase this screener today for €29,000.
Please inquire for more details and Photos on this Extec S3 machine which is available immediately from stock. Working screener in original condition, Extec S3 Mobile screener ready for immediate sale. Inquire for details on this machine or for any crushing and screening requirements.
Worldwide Shipping options available, for keenest rates to get this S3 delivered to your local port or site please click here to contact us.
See the YouTube video of the Extec S3 Mobile Screen in our yard here at Ballytrain Plant by clicking here.
Check our full range of New Jaw Crushers, Screeners, Trommels, Stackers, Conveyors and Magnets on https://www.roco9.com/
The most compact member of the Extec is a single screen-box screener that uses state of the art design technology to construct a screener for today’s requirements. With a variety of features such as diesel hydraulics to enable self-propelled tracks, new main conveyor spreader plate to allow full use of screen mesh width and remote control of tracking and grid tip functions, the Extec S3 is truly world class.
The S3 is perfect for the quarry or recycling operation where durability, production and mobility are paramount:
• Capable of high production rates as machine possesses a large 3 x 1.5m (10’ x 5’) screening area, and high frequency
double deck screen
• Powerful enough to work at the quarry face, yet compact enough for the inner city development or recycling centre
• Modern chassis design ensures in-built machine quality and strength for maximum up time
• Fully tracked for on-site mobility
• Available with optional vibrating grid
• Capable of operating in the most hostile environments
• Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
• Easily transported from site to site
• Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure minimum loss of production
• Machine design designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.
10ft x 5FT
Email Enquiry about Extec S3 Mobile Screener €29,000
Never Miss A Super Deal
Receive weekly special discounted machines and be automatically entered into our competitions. Sign up today: