Powerscreen Trident 1 Dewaterer for sale, Trident 1, MK2 Dewaterer, Ideal machine to Dewater sand by removing clays, silts and slimes from slurry coming from a washing screen to recover high quality fine sand. Fitted with 2 x Bucket wheels and screw this can produce 2 grades of sand, The buckets are 750CM wide. Complete with chutes and panels as shown in images below. All hydraulic drive, In good condition and can be purchased today for £12,000 . Powerscreen Trident 1 Dewaterer.
Please inquire for more details and photos on this Powerscreen Trident 1 Dewaterer which is available immediately from stock. Ready to go back into work.
Worldwide Shipping options available, for keenest rates to get this Powerscreen Trident 1 delivered to your local port or site please click here to contact us.
See the YouTube video of the Powerscreen Trident 1, MK2 Dewaterer in our yard here at Ballytrain Plant by clicking here.
Check our full range of New Jaw Crushers, Screeners, Trommels, Stackers, Conveyors and Magnets on https://www.roco9.com/
The Powerscreen® Trident dewaterer is a mobile screw recovery, twin bucketwheel designed unit for the removal of clays, silts and slimes to produce up to 2 grades of sand. The Trident range is designed to operate with maximum versatility and can support different requirements such as maximum retention of fines or maximum disposal of fines. Tridents can be driven hydraulically from a Commander 1400, MKII, Chieftain or from its own optional electric power pack.
Features & Benefits
• High capacity depending on material size and type
• Economical in operation
• Can produce either 1 or 2 grades of material
• Excellent fines recovery
• Specially designed inlet boxes which reduce turbulence at entry
• Weir discharge system
• Increased drainage time produces a drier product
• Can be hydraulically coupled to any Powerscreen mobile rinser unit
• Single and double grade chutes (plastic lined)
• Slurry intake boxes (rubber lined)
• High capacity variable speed twin bucketwheel
• Deep fluted fines recovery screw with variable speed
• Adjustable plate between bucket and settling tank for release or retention of fines
Output Potential: up to 150 tph (165 US tph)*
Trident Range 1
Weight (Est) 5,000kgs (11,020lbs)
Working width 3.67m (12’)
Working length 4.77m (15’8”)
Working height 3.52m (11’6”)
Trident 1 Dewaterer
Email Enquiry about Powerscreen Trident 1 Dewaterer £12,000
Never Miss A Super Deal
Receive weekly special discounted machines and be automatically entered into our competitions. Sign up today: